Monday, March 19, 2007

Things that happened in the last week:

  • My sister had a birthday. Happy birthday, Jenn!;
  • She called from Brazil, where she is visiting her husband's family;
  • SXSW rolled through Austin, bringing many out-of-town friends;
  • I ate bbq twice with some of these out-of-town friends, including the ultra-cool Maud Newton and the mysterious man known only as Mr. Maud;
  • My parents visited and we played Cities and Knights of Catan not once, but twice;
  • My in-laws visited and gave/sold us a brand-new Prius;
  • We spent time with in-town friends who we don't see nearly as often as we should;
  • We watched Borat;
  • I worked on the book.

I think that's it. All of these deserve more words, but my words are all committed to other projects at the moment.

1 comments:

Anonymous 4:16 PM, March 19, 2007  

Sounds like one fantastic week, Hayden!

Congrats on the new ride! The Greenman would be proud.

My photo
Cary, NC, United States
reachable at firstname lastname (all run together) at gmail dot com

About This Blog

From Here To Obscurity, founded ca. 2003, population 1. The management wishes to emphasize that no promises vis-a-vis your entertainment have been guaranteed and for all intents and purposes, intimations of enlightenment fall under the legal definition of entertainment. No refunds shall be given nor will requests be honored. Although some may ask, we have no intention of beginning again.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP