Thursday, May 19, 2005

Me, me, me, me, me. I should have apologized before writing the last post for being so narcissistic. But what's a blog without the narcissism?

You scored as Postmodernist. Postmodernism is the belief in complete open interpretation. You see the universe as a collection of information with varying ways of putting it together. There is no absolute truth for you; even the most hardened facts are open to interpretation. Meaning relies on context and even the language you use to describe things should be subject to analysis.

Postmodernist

100%

Materialist

75%

Cultural Creative

69%

Existentialist

56%

Modernist

38%

Romanticist

38%

Idealist

25%

Fundamentalist

25%

What is Your World View? (corrected...again)
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Anonymous 6:24 PM, May 19, 2005  

I am cultural Creative at 81% tied with Materialist. So I am a modern thinker, who knew?

Hayden Childs 3:29 PM, May 20, 2005  

Shocking!

My photo
Cary, NC, United States
reachable at firstname lastname (all run together) at gmail dot com

About This Blog

From Here To Obscurity, founded ca. 2003, population 1. The management wishes to emphasize that no promises vis-a-vis your entertainment have been guaranteed and for all intents and purposes, intimations of enlightenment fall under the legal definition of entertainment. No refunds shall be given nor will requests be honored. Although some may ask, we have no intention of beginning again.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP