Monday, March 21, 2005

Let it be known: if I become a brain-dead vegetable with no hope of recovery, for god's sake, please kill me.

And don't do this cruel idiotic turn-off-the-feeding tube shit. Put me down like a sick dog. It's a sad state of affairs when we as a nation can show more sympathy for sick animals than for sick people.

Anyway, my sympathies to Terri Schiavo's husband. I have sympathy for her poor mother and father, too, but their way of dealing with their grief is completely appalling. And I hope the Republican fucknuts trying to score easy political points by exploiting this situation all reap the terrible, terrible karma they deserve. The sooner, the better. Does today work?

3 comments:

Alyssa 4:44 PM, March 21, 2005  

Make sure you fill out the paperwork....

Hayden Childs 5:33 PM, March 21, 2005  

I guess you're right. I read today that Florida courts have found that her intention was not to live in a vegetative state some 11 times, but never in a legally binding document.

Andy Axel 11:53 PM, March 28, 2005  

I'd find it easier to have sympathy for her parents if they weren't turning to Randall Terry in their "desperation."

Or that they weren't selling their donor list to wingnut Christian direct marketing groups.

My photo
Cary, NC, United States
reachable at firstname lastname (all run together) at gmail dot com

About This Blog

From Here To Obscurity, founded ca. 2003, population 1. The management wishes to emphasize that no promises vis-a-vis your entertainment have been guaranteed and for all intents and purposes, intimations of enlightenment fall under the legal definition of entertainment. No refunds shall be given nor will requests be honored. Although some may ask, we have no intention of beginning again.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP